keto coconut ice
200g coconut flakes
1/2 cup walnuts
1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
1/3 cup virgin coconut oil
1/3 cup hot water
1/4 cup raspberries
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Place coconut, walnuts and protein powder into food processor and blend until fine.
- Mix wet ingredients together (coconut oil, water, vanilla essence). Then slowly add in dry ingredients while processing. Continue to process until mix starts to stick together.
- Remove 1/2 of the mixture and press into a 20x10cm container and freeze for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile add raspberries to the mix and process until mixed through. Then press onto white layer.
- Garnish with coconut flakes, freeze overnight. Cut into bite sized squares
25g bite size piece:
Calories: 129.6 Protein: 2.6g Total Fat: 12.7g Sat Fat: 9.4g Total Carbs: 1.1g Sugar: 0.9g
Created at: Bali Fitness Seminyak